2020-2021 Membership Fees
(Valid from 01 July 2020 to 31 June 2021)
NHDBC Club membership – $100 per person
DBNSW membership – $100 per person (Adult)
Includes insurance, AusDBF paddler levy
Overall Costs for a Season
In addition to your membership costs each year you will incur other costs if you decide to become a truly competitive “sports” category paddler.
These could include:
• $20 paddling fees for Accredited regattas (e.g. Kempsey Regatta)
• $41 paddling fees for DBNSW regattas (4 regattas + State Titles)
• Paddling fees for the Chinese New Year regatta at Darling Harbour
• Paddling fees for the Australian Championships
• Uniforms – costs vary.
• Accommodation expenses (usually based on a shared room basis)
• Travel costs (car pooling is encouraged)
• Your very own carbon fibre paddle $200+