Thank you for your interest in trying dragon boating with the Redfins squad.
Please view the Redfins squad description below.
Redfins Sports Squad – Competition and Racing
- DBNSW & Club Membership – both required
- Regatta Attendance – Regattas to be attended are chosen by the Squad at the beginning of the season. Attendance is not compulsory but encouraged
- Minimum weekly sessions to compete at regattas? At least one session each week in the three weeks prior to a regatta
- Training Attendance – Training attendance is based on your own lifestyle circumstances and priorities. If you can make three sessions, great! If you can only make one a fortnight, great too!
- Team Selection – Rotation basis – everyone gets a paddle
- Have a willingness to work on technique – Teamwork is important in Redfins. Working on technique is helpful for you in preventing injury and becoming a better paddler, but it also helps the Team so everyone can enjoy the paddling experience.
- Willingness to leave “training” to the Trainers/Coach
- Exercise sessions outside of dragon boating – There is no set number of exercise sessions required. Any exercise outside of dragon boating is a bonus for your own health and wellness.
Please fill in the details below to complete the registration.