How to Join as a New Member or Renew Membership Online
- Please click on this link and you will be taken to revolutioniseSPORT to register.
- Click on REGISTER AS A MEMBER (found at the bottom LHS of the page).
- Then click on:
REGISTER – if you are a new member to DBNSW or
RENEW – if you have been a previous member with DBNSW.
Then follow the prompts to complete membership details and payment. An invoice will be sent to your email address if you wish to pay at a later stage.
Please note that all membership details must be completed electronically via the revolutioniseSPORT system.
If you do not have internet access please contact the NHDBC Member Registrar via the Contact Us for help.
2020-2021 Membership Fees (Valid from 01 July 2020 to 30 June 2021)
NHDBC Club membership – $100 per person
DBNSW membership – $100 per person (Adult – includes insurance & AusDBF paddler levy)
DA membership – $35 per person paddling with the DAs.
All club and DBNSW membership payments must be completed electronically via the revolutioniseSPORT system
For payment of regatta fees, uniforms and other club events advertised during the year. NO membership fee payments (either club or DBNSW) are to be paid directly into the club account. ALL membership fees must be done through revolutioniseSPORT.
Financial Organisation: Newcastle Permanent Building Society Ltd
BSB: 650 000
Account Name: Newcastle Hunter Dragon Boat Club
Account : 969166901
If using EFT please identify payee & event eg : Justin Time Kempsey
MEMBERSHIP ID TAG
In 2020/2021 and beyond, DBNSW have stated they will be introducing a digital and contact free system of identification for paddlers at sanctioned events and regattas. As a result they will no longer be producing photo ID tags.
Overall Costs for a Season
In addition to your membership costs each year you will incur other costs if you decide to become a truly competitive “sports” category paddler.
These could include:
• $20 paddling fees for Accredited regattas (e.g. Kempsey Regatta)
• $41 paddling fees for DBNSW regattas (4 regattas + State Titles)
• Paddling fees for the Chinese New Year regatta at Darling Harbour
• Paddling fees for the Australian Championships
• Uniforms – costs vary.
• Accommodation expenses (usually based on a shared room basis)
• Travel costs (car pooling is encouraged)
• Your very own carbon fibre paddle $200+