Thank you for your interest in trying dragon boating with the Marlins squad.
Please view the Marlins squad description below.
Marlin Sports Squad – Competition and Racing
- Aim to attend all three training sessions per week. (Min 70% attendance (August to April)
- At least two training sessions that are external to Dragon boating (e.g. walking, attending the gym, other water craft)
- Have a commitment and positive attitude to focus on training whilst on the water
- Have DBNSW membership in conjunction with Club membership
- Aim to attend all ‘points’ regattas PLUS the State Championships
- Have a willingness to work on technique
- Expect feedback, including video work, from the Trainers/Coaches in an effort to improve technique
- Be involved in selection processes (Selection criteria will incorporate the erg and attendance/commitment to training)
Please fill in the details below to complete the registration.